Saturday, May 18, 2013

BeeeeeWARE The Honey Bee Buzz in *Bee Wear*




Just call me Honey Pants....
With my Epic lil cutesie style





Originally I went to some even that was just the bee knees and its no longer available but you can get the  dripping honey pants and the bee on your nose and the dripping honey tongue..All fun stuff to play with.




This week you could see me buzzing around SL  in Yellow and you can say I was easy to spot..




The spiky collar My friend Holli found on Marketplace and it comes with a colorchange hud.. for a cheepy 175L



(Bowtique) Spiked Bracelet, Collar, and ankle bracelet on marketplace
Izzie's - Holly Skin sunkissed
Izzie's - Elena Freckles mocha
Izzie's - Elena Freckles mocha (body + face)
{Sugar Heart} Oh honey! ~ Oozey Honey Mess pants
{Sugar Heart} Tasty Tongue ~ Honey Bee ~ Drip
{Sugar Heart} Bee on your nose!
*Epic* Mesh Neo Mega Stompers {Sunny}
*Epic* Henley Mini Dress {Yellow}
House of Fox :: WingLashes
[HANDverk]Scale Pauldron.silver (I tinted it gold)
[Bamboo] Nails - Latex
Magika [Hair] Anywhere
PRIMALOT 'Daisy - Hair Accessories': Barrette * Old Item * no longer available