Sunday, June 9, 2013

Going Native is so much fun if its with Family...





I can tell you the GACHA arcade  got me and my family.. we were fiendishly looking for goodies and blowing way too much money..




My niece Love (Amber) got me my Indian Headdress from Teefy and well  Holli and I tried to be good.. but look how fabulous we ended up being.. And BRI.. she was out cute pink  sweet Indian.. Awe.. shes  so cute.. Love really looks savage.. and I well  heheh look like  a Thanksgiving Turkey.. And Holli Lolli she  styles it up in her own way working the cowgirl Boots..




Alex was cool the whole time while we frantically got into position on our poses..Here is His link... what a mess that was.. But look at the results..  If you want to see what the others are wearing..
you can go to Hollis Link 

 What I am wearing..

Skin I Am in...

Izzie's - Ivana Skin tanned RB CL
Izzie's - Ivana Eyeshadow smokey
{katatonic} war paint - souix
Tee*fy Feather Headdress RARE
eXxEsS : NAWIA blue-black
*HolliPocket* String Kini-Cherry
[Bamboo] Nails - Darkside
CGG Shoshannah  - Marketplace
RC - CHEYENNE - Marketplace
Shakeup! Fabric-Flower Ring [Vichy]
Shakeup! Fabric-Flower Ring [Dual Leo]
Tee*fy  Leather-Made Goat Head  Backpack Original