Friday, September 20, 2013

Hairy Situations that I love




Truth has gone to huds!!!!!
I have am so excited .. and thrilled

TRUTH HAIR Venus

HUDS ARE HERE FOR TRUTH



 I was so excited I almost peed myself.
I have been blogging Truth Hair for years..
I have 
SO MANY hairs..
I packed up all my fatpacks and deleted the loose l open folders of hairs from the past years and I had 20,000 items  dropped off of my inventory.. and that was just my TRUTH HAIR OMG!!! right!
But Now.....


 HUDS ARE HERE!!



Truth Dropped these on me last week and I have been so sick but I cant neglect him any longer....

Love my Truth    <3 span="">


TRUTH HAIR Juniper





 if you hit the arrows it will  go to the Hud for the hat or accessory's..


Izzie's - Katya Skin brown pale * Izzie has AZZ  appliers..*
Izzie's - Leaves Earring silver
*HolliPocket* Spank Me Belt Mini-Leather Zebra
KOSH- AVAIN NECKLACE -pewter-
Squishy PolkaDots - Let's Play Princess - Black Starburst
Squishy PolkaDots - Tick Tock Melty Clock Ring
[Bamboo] Nails - Win Million
*Pain* Corset Piercing
 *L.inc* Phat Az
 Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
RO - Insignia - MOST BITCHY - Black - LongTailed
jerboa tail
 Cute Poison - Stellar Piercings
::HH:: Hucci Las Vegas Boots - Zebra
+Half-Deer+ Velven Bunny Ears (Madness) RARE