Saturday, September 7, 2013

Strange Girl Big Pants!

 Strange Girl Big Pants.....
* .:: deeR ::. *

LOOK AT ALL THESE FAB COLORS


[Bamboo] Nails - Swirl



BamBoo Nails


 The wallet the underwear and the pants are all texture change for lots of combos of colors and looks
 Also worn are the Bamboo Nails the newest...   I love the that you can change size, color and lengths with the hud..



I have tried so hard to never ever buy these baggy pants.. but uhmmmm
I love these.. they are so cute!!
Deer has totally changed my opinion..
Inever expected this..








My newest release is out for GFW at Jersey Shore on sale for 100L  the set of Necklace Naum Naum and Princess Crown.. get it at the reduced intro price..

Squishy PolkaDots - Let's Play Pretty Princess Set  - Sky - Intro at GFW




TRUTH HAIR -  Elaine -  [Roots] - Colours01
Skin I am in .. and has Lola Appliers available
Izzie's - Kaelyn Skin peach