Thursday, November 7, 2013

Nobody Wants to be Matchy Matchy.....

Aint nobody got time for that.......



But as pals we always have time for each other.. Even though we are all on different time schedules in our RL.  At some point of the day  we always have a hello as one is leaving  another is coming up online. Such Busy ladies all of us. * one of us is missing atm and one day we will get a piccy of all 4 of us together dressed up at all at the same time.*
We definitely don't matchy matchy.. I am a lil diffy sometimes but they love Whispy and her weird lil ways.. and unique style.
The princess is Bri Bri and the Melty Pink cupcake is Holli Lolly.. And me I am the Vampy Trampy Pinup Badgirl. Aka Whispy...I have never seen purple pink and red look so damn good..
If you wanna know what the girls are wearing you can always check out their  bloggies..



Holly Pocket
Princess Briella

My sexy Corset is from LOLAS.... when she gave it to me to blog... I thought it was  only black but it has a few different huds to match with anything.. Lots of awesome latex colors... The breasts skin works with  your lola skin appliers for easy matching. I  was wondering if there will be a tattoo option one day. That would be awesome but not all of us wear tats on our bewbs.


Lolas ::: Boudoir ::: Black - Corset


 Huds - 1 Metals - 2 Bubblegum - 3 Basics

Lolas ::: Boudoir ::: Corset

 Just a few of the many options of color.. work with these amazing shorts I found on marketplace HERE.



The one thing I find myself returning to over and over is any shoes made for or by Slink .. These sweet sparklers are from Slink and fit the rockabilly look perfectly...

Slink Glitter Peeptoes Red
I just cant seem to want any shoes now that are not Slink compatible. My Slink feet come have the skin match hud and if you go to the videos its easier than ever to quickly match any skin that  you may have. You can find a tutorial on how to use the hud here



KOSH- SWALLOW NECKLACE


ICKY - Bitchin' Dolly *TRFF*


List of things I am wearing  both Old and New....

Tameless - Lois - Naturals - hair (with hud hair and bow texture change.)

.:EC:. Enelya's Creations - Mika - Sexy latex shorts with color hud... fits perfectly with the corset.

(r)M  Red Mint ~ Posture Collar ~ No.03 - Collar

Squishy PolkaDots - 45rpm - earrings *fully animated spinning record and texture color change*
*HolliPocket* Holy Holly Garter 
KOSH- SWALLOW NECKLACE - easily tinted for color options if needed
 {Sugar Heart} Mesh Dimple Piercings Blue Glitter
Lolas ::: Boudoir ::: Black - Corset - Hud  texture change options.

 Slink Glitter Peeptoes Red - Shoes
 



Lets not forget my tat.. from 
The RockaBilly Fashion Fair
ICKY - Bitchin' Dolly - Full Body Tattoo  Now avaialable at *TRFF*
Lola and Phat Azz Appliers included