Sunday, November 3, 2013

tricks are over its time for a treat...

I just wanted to say thanks to all of the SL Folk that made Halloween so amazing here.



Trick n Treat is over....

but don't kill yourself over it...
The fun is still is on its way... Today is Day of the Dead...  and other holidays are fast approaching. And you never need an excuse to dress any way you  love. and this look I loved  for one reason.. When I cant figure out what hair to wear.. I can just put a bag over my head and look fabulous.






 Number one is Holli... She  decided to dress up and  run around with me.. She had tried a club and party earlier but every newb was on the floor making boom boom so we just went for a little haunting ourselves.... I had not gotten candy yet... But Holli had already been trick or treating while I was at work..


Ride to The Forgotten here

 Schadenfreude Silver Chatterbox Dreamlander Heel, for Slink feet


I snuck some candy out of her basket but  by the look captured on Hollis face I think she  knew. You cant get nothing past Her!






Noose - Salem - Wheat by - Remarkable Oblivian...

DRD - Death row Designs " the hood " - comes with extra optional  blood



 The End