Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Game Face - Its ON!

 2014.... AND SO IT BEGINS...



Its  starting off Dark... But I like dark looks and mechanical accessories.  And without whining and going into a lot of detail my Holiday was filled with grief and death and It has taken a little minute for me to capture my breath and refocus on my favorite things. So I am back and I hope I will do the wonderful items that are given to me to blog justice..    thanks for anyone who has had to have patience with me... you are appreciated.

Another one of Remarkable Oblivions Umbrellas the elusive and rare BROKEN



A little bit of gamer girl in me and it shows in this fashionable collection Brought to you by DRD.

My Game face has freckles....
7 Deadly s{K}ins is an amazing spot for your skin needs especially if you LOVE getting Monthly freebees.. like I do. They stay on top of gift giving and offer a REZ day skin for your birthday.. 7 Deadly s{K}ins supports all of the layers and the body enhancements like Lolas, Big Moth, slink, and phat azz. Another huge plus is that your man can get his skins there also..  Stop by and check them out...Join the group here.
 7 Deadly s{K}ins

A common PINSTRIPE Umbrella From RO remarkable Oblivion
It is almost the end of OMG Winter Gacha Event ... so get what you can before its gone...Don't let it slip away..

7 Deadly s{K}ins - Tina B4b+ If you love freckles then this is the skin for you.... So awesome...



Neurolabs Android Hands worked well with the Devious Minds Lolita Wrist Wraps... Gacha



Showing off my own contribution to OMG  a Squishy PolkaDots  common ring...
 You need to get my rare necklace to match.. 25L per play... not so much and only nine objects to collect



RO - Umbrella - Broken RARE - OMG Jersey Shore
RO - Umbrella - Pinstripe - OMG Jersey Shore
[geek.] Gamer-Leftovers -Has-Been Chocolate Controller- RARE  OMG Jersey Shore
D2K -  GACHA! Choke On Dat BLK/GRN Collar OMG Jersey Shore
!dM - devious Minds - Lolita - preciousWraps **AURORA BOREALIS**OMG Jersey Shore
DRD - Death Row designs - post apocalyptic nerd - neckwrap green - Fameshed
DRD - Death Row designs - Post apocalyptic nerd goggles - copper rust (eyes) Fameshed
DRD - Death Row designs - post apocalytpic nerd - earring Fameshed
DRD - Death Row designs - post apocalytpic nerd - rings black Fameshed
[NikotiN]    Vapor_Cig    (v.4.0) *project limited*
[NeurolaB Inc.] EV3 ANDROID Hand (8 Poses) Blogged in previous post
Razor/// Shadow Step Outfit...*mesh clothing* worn with Lolas can be worn without..
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Tina B4b+ - super delicious freckle face