Thursday, December 12, 2013

Walking in a Winter Wonderland


Oh a lil sneak peek to  the up and coming event.....
You wont want to miss...
A winter wonderland that will getcha with gatchas... OMG you will just adore it and make sure you look for the rainbow when you get here.
Location to be revealed soon.....


Am I reviewing the gacha items early.. Hell no!... so dont hold your breath.. but I am using the backdrop of wonderful in my blog because we all want to live here..  Holli has even made me a cabin and a bridge and given me cute little sheep friends to play with.


Oh ok.. she hasn't given me anything but I have claimed my spots in this amazing place until you all come invade it.. I will play here until  the sim is full of peeps for the holiday fun.. I am not showing off all of it just a hint of the adorableness that only Holli can create..

We all  know the arcade 8f8 Octopus Hat and gloves

To start off I wanted to wear my Mesh Spiked Jacket From .::deeR::. I know I know I Know its not for us Boobie babes... it doesn't have a Tango hud option but I love it so much! Anyhow the fit is perfect.... and the  colors are divine.. it comes with a choice of two huds and it has enough boob in the mesh to keep my large bum in proportion so..


I love it anyhow and  you ladies who are flat chested and dont wear the prim tatas.. can  look sexy even covered up to your neck showing no skin! Gotta love it!

Squishy PolkaDots - On your Knees - *PINK SKULL*

FInally I have finished making my kneepads... that I had previewed the blog prior and they will be available in my shop as soon as I finish my ads... Its a slow process for the Squish.... But I hope you will like them I have several versions.... in the works.. I am so proud of myself for doing something that my friends do easily every single day... And YES!!! they fit with the PHAT AZZ!!!



My -DRD- Death Ro Designs   - Beggers Boots are Unisex and come in a large array of colors.... and options of textures. I love how you can either have snow or dirt on the shoes.. YAY what a cute idea! Its those little special touches like this, that make me love to wear things





Squishy PolkaDots - On your Knees - *PINK SKULL*
* .:: deeR ::. * MESH spiked jacket
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Magdalena
Clawtooth: Windswept - Pink and Pretty
LaGyo_Matilda crystal tears
-DRD- Death Ro Designs - Begger's boots PURPLE
8f8_OCTOPUS Hat_WHITE_RARE @ The Arcade
8f8_OCTOPUS Mitten_L_WHITE @ The Arcade


Mesh Body Modifications used...
*L.inc* Phat Azz /w more inner thighs

Although I applaud those who have the mad skills to do amazing things with their Photoshop.  I pride myself in not using any type of filters or modifications other than crop and resize so that you can see the products and items I am wearing as you would in world and in game. The differences in Windlight settings and Video card performance is also a factor that is to be accounted for..  But I take my photos WYSYWIG Style in hopes that designers of impecable taste and amazing talent will wish to utilize my blog to show off the best Secondlife has to offer without hiding behind altered pics.  I represent items as they are seen in world nothing more nothing less. It has always been my style to be real in a world of fantasy. An oxymoron statement to be certain but one I hope that my fellow secondlife citizens will appreciate.