Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mause Trap!!!



Well I have always believed that......Disney has ruined every classic fairy tale known to man... Twisted it and distorted it and coated it with fake saccharine sugary goodness... But somehow I am mysteriously drawn to the classic evil that it exudes and I move ever onward to the abyss ... and I love it... I recall happy times when I was little sitting in the back seat pleading and begging and whining
ARE WE THERE YET
Trying so hard to STOP before my Mom pulled the car over and turned her ass around to head towards home  instead of taking us to that place.... Yes.... that place.. where ITS A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL....Oh yeah I am gonna utter the words... DISNEY...... Oh yeah.. it feels dirty on my tongue even now...
But in SL... we cant have Disney its trademarked... and unless Disney Takes over Second Life... or invests in a sim... We have MOUSE WORLD... a knock off.. without the rat... No Micky no Mini.... no Goofy .. no Snow white... but just enough to remind us of our childhood.. And I needed something to wear... so I dug around in my inventory and found  Mause Ears... they rock so much better than Disney could ever do it for me..

They got it down pat evil and dirty and just a lil tainted...  a lil scroungy... a lil bit apocalyptic.... Oh yeah... I am practically shaking and babbling once again in the backseat of the car.. muttering *am I there yet*.... memories of a simpler time but Taudry and dirty... totally awesome..  a more grown up feel... not plastic and cute and fake.. Baby.. this is my kinda fairy tail... The Mause wins my heart...and I went rocking them ears about MOUSE WORLD... Oh yeah... you gotta get some.. They come with or without  the red bow.. lots of lil goodies nose bandages and high collars... re-sizer scripted and... easy to fit.. 500L will get you the Mause with all its bits and extra goodies... created by FADE DANA  the HAT MECHANIC