Saturday, March 6, 2010

This is what I call Going Green...

SCANDALOUS.....New collection ! by DIRAM



I wanted to start a global warming of my own SO I grabbed a not so cheep at a grand total of 550L lil number Called... PAIGE  and no... she didn't give it to me.. even though I asked and let her know it was my first blog entry and I wanted to feature her dress.. Well I would have bought it anyway so I did just that... because its unique and pretty and surprisingly easy to fit the fat ass lil chunky prims to my hips.. Its not the norm and not for everyone.. but I have gotten butt-loads of compliments * pun intended * as I have strutted my stuff about the sim looking for shoes.. And yes I tried Miss Moody for a pair of her Judy shoes and got no reply yet... Even though she has tossed about her gorgeous lil shoes to many bloggers.. I was just too knew and too little known yet and  to offer up a taste of her lil beauties... But like many I find them ridiculously expensive and I may or may not work up the foolishness to spend so much for them until I have some break out bipolar like madness moment or maybe when I need shopping therapy so I can get me a lil guilty pleasure.. Hmm I must be moody to get moody... Well whatever.. its no biggy shes an artist and they can do as they damn well please with there work... Maybe next time..  but the lil PAIGE number came in several colors... but Green was my mood.. so here ya go... a lovely fit well done odd lil dress.. from her new line.. Please notice the hat has a dreadful but kewl lil rat perched in the tulle.. and it cracked me up when I discovered him while modding he color of the prim hat so it matched the dress.. It came in a solid black and the rat was hiding... SO buyer beware you get a lil traveler in your hair... but I like him and called him Fred...
I wasn't too sure how to perch this twisted lil whack job of a hat onto my head.. but it sat there pretty as you please after a bit and it wasn't that hard. I was just that undecided... altogether a lovely find.... until next time..  I got my eyes on another pair of shoes that are a whopping 1900L..