Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Truth Doesn't Hurt


VALERIE
in apple
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The TRUTH doesn't hurt in this case.
Every release he makes something beautiful  and every week
I am salivating like Pavlov's doggy to see whats in store for us.
I know a lot of the designs are safe and subtle no real risks but,
You cant always have a flower pot on your head..
You cant always look like you cut your own hair and you cant always rock a Mohawk.
Granted... we do look fab trying  but on the every day.... 
 I want the reliability of looking hot and put together in a moments notice..  
and his style is timeless..
I cant be the only one who loves this damn hair.
Every time I have logged into his shop its packed!
and on a release.. omg... is the truth sim on gridloc 
I was so grateful when he put his things on SLX...
It was a huge sigh of relief...
so without hesitation this time I am going to feature
two more of his alternate colors
Apple and Grape..
I just want you  to see how incredible his hair looks even in the slightly different colors..
 I will show you normal blonds brunettes and redhead.. but not today:-)
introducing Truths newest releases
in fruity apple and grape colors!

MICHELLE
in apple

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
FEARNE 2
in apple

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREW
in apple


------------------------------------------------------------------------


VALERIE
IN GRAPE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------


MICHELLE
IN GRAPE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


FEARNE 2
IN GRAPE

---------------------------------------------------------------


DREW
IN GRAPE




*also available in all the other colors I just didn't blog them*