Monday, May 3, 2010

** ZOoOOoOoOoOoOOoomMMm** ROCKET GIRL



by 

Ruy Bury



The other day I was stalking my Niece to see what she was up to. Despite being rl family we are both honestly very busy people.. Me blogging and shopping and making things and her.. well
Making things.. sometimes screwing around mostly.. 



Making friends Always..
So I popped in and ran into

Ruy Bury

and he handed me the kewlest ao..
Thats what they do is Kewl AO's
 that tend to be a lil different or specialized.. 
themed ao's like Ballet,zombie, witches, rockets, magic carpets and so many 'you really just have to go see for yourself. 



 The Ao can be mod via menu
so you can decide how often to change stands..
a total of ten stands so its never boring
Even though I look sleepy here



But this one is one he made for some charity event.
(sorry but I can't recall what event)


And is now on sale in the shop ..
I had so much fun zooooming round on this thing.. 



I spent hours trying to find a star sim or spacey sim..  let me tell you not so easy as it looks.. but this is what I came up with.. 



be sure and stop by the shop to pick up this smooth ride,
it comes with the rocket attached to the hand in red or green..