Saturday, May 1, 2010

Truth's Snow and Crow. its Black & White



This weeks colors are Snow and Crow...
And yet again winning styles.. I thought another long fluffy hair would be too much the same but it framed my face in such a youthful and cute way.. I  have to admit..
In the subtlest ways Truth makes everything new.




POPPY

Poppy - Snow
----------

front and back views give you a real feel 
for what your going to get in world..  
and I am happy with what I was seeing

================================


Poppy - Crow
=======


=====================================================

RILEY



Riley - Snow
======


This was my absolute favorite of 
this weeks release 
its so much cuter in world..
====================





Riley - Crow



===========================

TIA



Tia - Snow
========



 Tia - Crow
=============



Lovely Braids