Saturday, June 26, 2010

I got "SKINNED" at THE SEA HOLE




by

Drinkenstein Sorbet


skin - OHEMGEE - i cant believe its free gift
Dress - Dark Eve Who Ate Dress-  gift box
 ------------------
To know me is to know 
I NEVER
Ever change my shape and or skins..
I am pretty much a Launa Fauna Skins gal
For Years..
 

SKIN - Drinkskin - Amberfawn - nude lip - Doemance - 400L
Dress - Thriftscore dress - Brown - 236L


I am not abandoning my skins. but
I love these and will wear them.
The shape that came with the skins is so cute 
A little American Asian Look
Young fresh and  completely
perfect if your wanting to be elfish


SKIN -  Drinkskin - Amberfawn - Pinkskin - DoeEye 400L
Dress - Thriftscore dress- Cream 236L
shape - Amberfawn - 150L
=============================

SKIN - Drinkskin - Amberfawn - REDLIP - DoeEye - 400L
DRESS - Thriftscore - Dark  Grey Green 236L

-----------------------------------------------------------




SKIN - Drinkskin - Amberfawn - NUDELIP - Sunnyfawn - 400L
DRESS - Thriftscore - Green 236L
---------------------------------------------

The Dresses were basically pure confection.
Ijsut felt absolutely sweet and edible.
Soft cotton candy spun sugar.



SKIN - Drinkskin - Amberfawn - REDLIP - Sunnyfawn - 400L
DRESS - Thriftscore - Red 236L
---------------------------------------


SKIN - Drinkskin - Amberfawn - Nudelip - Iceyfawn - 400L
Dress - Dresscore - Tiffany Blue - 236L
--------------------------------


SKIN - Drinkskin - Amberfawn - Pinklip - Doemancer - 400L


The color blends were fun and I honestly am happy I got all the colors becuase there is absolutelyno way I could have chosen just ONE

But
I had to have this becuase 
Green is my fave color


 ANTIFREEZE SWEATER FROCK- 200L
SKIN - Drinkskin - Amberfawn - Pinklip - Iceyfawn - 400L



---------------------------------
  I will be waiting  to see whats next
like the stalker I am
~So stalk my blog~
-------------------------------


 but meanwhile go here first and buy things

by

Drinkenstein Sorbet