Saturday, June 26, 2010

Taking a Long Awekward Pose.. Pause


by 

Flix Saiman



BAL Jeans - 150L
clothing and outfits will have link for Poison at the bottom of the blog

Today I discovered some very very detailed props


poses by 
Long Awakward Poses - Dove Swanson

I mean the builds were fantastic and I just couldn't not look at them .. 
You can rez them so you can inspect and investigate before you buy.


WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU CROSS 
A TALENTED BUILDER WITH TALENTED POSE-MAKERS...

You get... this 


 I found something in my green jello shooter thats scaring me

 so I made faces at it.

but this prop is amazing.. 2700L amazing
Its get on top of the bar 
in your very short mini skirt amazing


Black and white dress - Gift





YES this dress is a FREEBEE
====================


The poses are so many I cant even begin to put them all here.
They have couples animations Bar fights 
Pool playing - couple cuddles.


Shooting pool by myself...

!! I won !!


The walls are transparent
from angles on the outside 
so you can get your shot
from every direction



 This was a tricky shot...




the Poison Shirt  was a freebee also
=====================
Drinking alone at the bar...

It depressing

thank god I got all the great clothes from Poison



There is even a dart board
with lots
of male and female... poses



NO NA NI Jeans - 150L
Unisex Black Jeans






by 

Flix Saiman


Long Awakward Poses - Dove Swanson

and as promised the slurl 
for the new releases at Poison 

POISON
 
 by
Corocota Torok