Monday, December 20, 2010

Getting into the SPIRIT of things!! And showing my A:S:S off in LYNX shoes

 --------------------


Oohhhhh a new shop....


SPIRIT STORE

by 

Spirit Osmus


------------------


Even though I had a million kajillion Billion 
Zillian Trillion things to blog..
Shoes sold in secondlife marketplace only

I ran... in my new LYNX shoes 
coughs and points to my very very new  



545L sold in SL Marketplace

-------------------------------------------------------------


And now for the New Store

SPIRIT
 I have almost a quadrillion pairs of pants and tank tops etc..
And don't need more
But what attracted me to her stuff was the interesting patterns textures and fabrics...
That and the fact I am curious and wanted to be one of the first few
to get a truck load of her really cute stuffs..
 She has an eye for interesting texture



I realized later that a lot of other blogger grabbed oodles of her stuffs and blogged too...  but lets face it..  I love her textures.. and explosion of colors..



 I love the Dotty leggings.. combined with the.. Machine print of this tank
 You may not notice them in her shop at first they appear simple and non interesting. but the bracelets are well fit and a favorite find a long with her leggings.


I just loved them and they come in two styles
with matching necklace




Showing off the Diablos in GREEN holiday colors!




and another pic of these amazing leggings






A:S:S - Apocalyptica skybox 180L

I didn't miss the sale of this sky box for 10L but all in all it is a bargain at 180L because of its multi uses and its detail to textures for such a small amount of room and prims . The main reason I mention it was 10L is that if you watch for his new releases he ALWAYS releases them for 10L and I have several that I will be showing in my blogs as backdrops for my  photos.. the shadows and lighting and his use of glow is well worth every tiny little L that he is asking..  I am shocked its not for more Lindens but Not really.. why not get  more active sales than just the one. Be aware these are perfect for photogs and bloggers due to the lighting and textures... so not jsut for the little skybox with style..  very versatile..  this link will bring you to a whole A:S:S  load of skyboxes at sinfully low costs . 
Stay tuned for  me showing off more of my 
A:S:S