Saturday, December 25, 2010

Its Christmas Eve .. Time to put the Candy Canes on the tree!!!




MERRY CHRISTMAS

I think I am a bubblegum flavored pink candy cane!


Its family tradition in my house to put dozens of candy canes on the tree. I have been doing this for my children for years..

Pink Candy Cane Jumpsuit 50L 

Bit MacMillan 
 
at
 
 
 
I SAW SANTA AT CUTE BYTES.. MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THE TRAM RIDE IT WAS SO FUN
 
 
Me and my friend Heaven getting dumped off by the tram at our distination
 
so that when there little friends come over they can give them away... The original concept of Candy Canes was given to the choir children in about 1670 to keep them quiet during a particularly long church service..


Me putting the star on the tree top...
Its fun being a candy cane










Merry Holidays my Stalkers..


Muahhhhh



Oh and checkout these amazing WHO HAIRS while your at cute bytes,,, I just had to have them



WHO HAIR version 2







adorable WHO Hair


Bit MacMillan 
 
at