Friday, December 31, 2010

Its Almost the New Year... Looking to the GOLD......




 Maitreya Gold









I  no longer make New years resolutions.... to lose weight.. to  stop smoking or any of the normal ones...they are so trivial and boring...  This year I am going to resolute myself to get more shoes..!!

Shoes shoes shoes!!

Maitreya Gold * Shearling Boots Rosewood


SO many of the other bloggers are hair freaks... and or skin collectors.. they cant get enough  skins or hair...
but me I think my thing is shoes... I love shoes and the better the cobbler the happier I am...


Although I made a mistake and bought the redwood I was trying for black the rosewood is a great color


My absolute faves are Gos  N-Core n Lynx...
but  along with  them is a  Maitreya Gold...


they have lots of subtle color change options so you can get it right laces straps and buckles  have options
Another great Shoemaker that I would like to give a chance is Moody
because I  honestly have only tried on her Anniversary shoes and I hated the way they fit me...
the ankle cankle breaky thing just made me wanna scream..
I honestly haven't tried on any since then so maybe this year we will see how it goes.


Maitreya Gold * Shearling Boots Rosewood 975L each


The good news is  I will find so many more great shoes like these  to fill up my my closets and
I will be sharing with you my Stalkers.




A friend of mine purchased me a Maitreya Moxi shoe and  it got me wanting more... Maitreya didn't give me these ones either but I do love them and they look so REAL.... And they are so lovely I  just have to share even though there are prolly lots of mentions of these glorious boots... I  don't think I have ever heard a bad thing said about Maitreya..  So so so lovely... and on the top of my A listers....
Lets begin my new year with  some boots made for walking....




and we can start at the RITZ elevator....  start with style and class in my faded blue jeans...
take a walk with me into the new year.. and watch for the best shoes ever.. cus I am gonna be looking out to load up my closets!!!! with SHOES,, watch out Emelda Marcos... you aint gonna have nothing  on me...









I would like to say  Thank you to the


 Creator of -CLICK- the Professional Props for photographers

Flix Saiman
 for the amazing free Ritz Elevator Prop
yes I said Free as in  zero Lindens withe 25 poses!!


The hair worn for this blog is Maitreyas group gift for Christmas