Sunday, February 20, 2011

I wanna be a cowboy




by 


Komari Mai
Cute little Western Hat Hair


BC322  Western Hat Hair is 200L each or 500L for 4 packs but the best bargain is 800L for all 8 colors

Note the hat has four Texture options!


The first time I found this shop was during one of the crazy arse hair hunts and I got this pink hair from the Lucky Board that had a huge Orchid growing out of a pink afro curl. I loved that hair and sent a note card to the creator * who they ask you to not IM  them but, they accept note cards because English is not there first language I am assuming they probably use a translation program to understand your English so please be nice and spell check.



I appreciate her whimsy in most of her Hairs and I have collected quite a few of them in the past couple of years. I have worn them in my blogs often. The Octopus Hair and the grenade curlers are two of my absolute faves Just to mention a few..   I love the fact that  she changes her lucky boards to put some odd colored hair  usually a pink for you to try one of her hairs for free
Below is the Lucky Boards Hair



TRICK CANDY in ICE BLUE




Ice blue with candy striped pinks yellow and green a very fun hair and that's not all that's free there is a
group gift also that's pure cuteness



For those of you interested in the fantastic tat I am wearing below





 Mauve makes some of the best tats I own




I got it at