Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Masques



Again I am drawn to the Masque
there is something safe about the masks I wear
I find them to speak volumes about the person I am at this moment
The person I choose to show you
I like how it shows
The beauty of the the unrevealed  
sometimes it far surpasses
Anything we could actually see

But I can
Show you my vision for this moment


as I see it now
Every day I don my best mask
Whisper my SL Avatar





Just for now see what I see

 I shall  give you a glimpse of my world
As usual none of my SL photos are manipulated other than cropping them and secondlifes  lighting
I love to show people how I am seeing their creations


Octopus Hat in White  -  by Solidea Folies


 this get up I am wearing was me being random... its a mixture of old  * the tank top with Breasts attachments  that before Breast physics had a menu that I can random click and make them 
bounce according to my activitys. 
Dance.. Jiggle Jump and more..
by Smashing Prims  I love the shape of them the looked suggestive! 
I added a slight glow just to make them stand out.. AS IF they needed that!
and new the feet adorned in socks an improvement of 
N-cores bare feet that are now even more versatile than before. 


 everything about these feet is geared towards making them custom fit and look right
I just love tinkering with her menus.. they are so easy!
Check them out here
 N-CORE FEET
When you don't wish to wear shoes and you feel like not having the notoriously bad secondlife avatar feet
  especially for intimate pictures that show skin..  


Its the subtle details that can  enhance your avis look no matter if its wild or classic. 
a well turned heel can mean something here. I had blogged the feet previously but she has improved them and one of the improvements was ORANGE STRIPE SOCKS OPTIONS!

Add to the mix  some  
Hucci Power Abstract Leggings - Growth

 
Hucci Power Abstract Leggings -Party

Hucci is fab for finding well made and interesting leggings

 Solidea Folies comes up with some pretty crazy concepts of what they see as beautiful
Maybe I am insane for liking them but the challenge to show you just what I see in them was fun to take on
My interpretation is not always there intent but that is the artist in me seeing it my way,
this is a more random and nutty approach but I can imagine this can be part of an outfit that is the height of elegance. I tend to be more humor than serious in my own looks


Solidea  Folies


Just go there and Discover..