Friday, February 25, 2011

Truth Vs Faery folk!

Truth Hair

He only made two this week but sometimes it just makes it easier to choose one then!.. 
When he has four I have such a hard time choosing just one
I always have a favorite and this week its the Betsy 

 BETTY - SMOKE
 THE SOFT BRAID LEADS TO A SIDE PONYTAIL INTO A VERY ROMANTIC LOOK

the refined look of Truth

The next look is a long hair that comes with and without bangs.
 Minka - smoke  - with bangs




Minka - smoke no bangs

I love the smoke colors and the grays
So I was feeling gray for my faery fun 






I was the older faery and felt like the Momma with my friends all dressed u p as little ones..  they were so beautiful and me being the oldest of the girls I thought it quite appropriate to go gray and wear it proudly








Me and the girls... little girls Urikoh Vitabella and Precious


Faery Precious




Beautiful Vita


and last of all
one of 


BOUDIOUR's  
NEW RELEASEs








BOUDOIRS SNOWDROP FAIRY


THIS COMES WITH THE FLORAL PROP WITH NINE POSES FOR YOUR OWN PHOTOS
YES THE PROP COMES WITH THE DRESS!






I used N-Core's new Aura Heels

and as usual I am an advocate for buying the fat-pack if you can at all because of the versatility of the colors

and my sheer greed to have all the colors!
you can get them here


N-CORE

Aura also Comes with sock options
795L for singles or 5995L for the fatpacks