Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Its OUTRAGIOUS a Pole stripping BUNNEH * Go figure* wink

It's an


OUTRAGE! 75L
Ok I am not the one to wear the playboy bunneh sexpot stripper club gal outfit.. But when these were tossed at me in oh so many colors.. I had to slip into one.. or two... and prance around half naked..

The Whitney Boots by SLINK 99L for singles and 400L for the fatpack but not for long


I mean naked is not a bad look in Secondlife...  
I wear considerably less clothing and show more cleavage and more often here than I do at my real job *   haha  *.  

God Bless Secondlife and..  the FREEDOM it provides us to be as naughty as we dare


Bunny Hunny outfits for 92L atm 


It has the cutest lil PEEK AT MY BOOBIES top 
so you can flaunt em or not..

Dirty leer...

Me being a dirty girl for the camera


So Bring on the STRIPPER clothes !!!
Easter is  Hoppening soon to a neighborhood near you...
and right now its all CHEEP at 50% off until  Wait March 14th is over.... lol 
so you best run before she gets all UN LAZY 
and resets the prices cus its still half off....
SHHHHHH don't tell no one but run don't walk becuase  you never know when she will get off her booty..  * she told me to keep it quiet* * lawls I am a BLOGGER,,, notorious BIG MOUTH
Maybe shes on a stripper pole too... 
take advantages peoples ... 
HURRRRYYY she could be flipping prices right now!


Its MARCH 16TH uh oh RUN RUN RUN..