Monday, March 28, 2011

Mommy Dearest.... I love Crazy Hair and Fab N-Core shoes!



 Funny Random things happen when I am going through my closet


BC322 Rikka Hair - Silver


Well I worked on this for three days and this is all I got.. For some odd reason nothing is happening in my head I am drawing blanks.... N-Core released the most amazing shoes ever and I Love how I customized them to match my polka dots... 

 Silhouette - Calamity Dotted  top and denim Mini  only 50 L


I mean I just literally reached in my closet and was grasping for ideas.. the problem is I have way to many things to do and I  Froze solid. Then I would fall asleep..  One of my habits is BC322 Hair. The last one I blogged was her cowgirl hat hair and it did not thrill me it was kewl but form BC322 I expect odd strange different..  just plain.. everything but the kitchen sink and the cowboy hair was so NORMAL. I do not want normal when I walk into her hair shop. 

This is the lucky chair hair   with SE*Designz fading collar that changes color slowly not available yet




She doesn't speak English much  and you have to note card and questions and when I saw this release I promptly tossed a note-card asking her if I could have a blogger pack... No reply and my add was setting in so I am blogging her... DEMO... don't laugh... I avoided the huge demo sign over my head . OK go ahead and laugh it is a bit of a giggle. But laugh your way to BC322 and pick up the PINK version of this hair in her lucky board.. I am writing this as I patiently wait for the letters to flip.


N-core CARESSE - NEW



Pink stripe sox!




I am obsessed but at least I am wearing sexy shoes!
And Always I recommend the fatpack because of the extreme ability to customize to your hearts delight . Not only does it give you a wide rainbow of color it allows youto keep your inventory trim wiht one pair of shoes that do it all.  Low clutter... You cant go wrong.

The Skin I am using for this blog is FACES|STUDIO - Nina - Natural-Blue ES



The N-Core Hud system is one of the easiest huds I have had the pleasure of using to get the skin tones and color just right plus they have a wide assortment of stockings,
Earrings and Necklace worn come in gold and platinum I  chose it for the Popular Circle pattern
Gems & Kisses - The Princess - Gold shown


Such Heavenly shoes yet another option white with gold ruffle no socks



Also worn in the photos is two new Truth Hair New Releases March 25th
TRUTH - Carina Streaked - ivory
(shown in photo directly above)
and
TRUTH - Sarita - Ivory
(Hair worn in the couch photo above)




Get the fatty pack  its perfect!