Sunday, March 6, 2011

PUMP IT UP!!! drumroll please



FIST PUMP HUNT 

                                    ★Fist Pump with the best Hunt★
                                    ★Theme: Items designers love
                                    ★ When: March 6th-April 3rd
                                    ★ Hunt Object: A heart, it could be any color
                                    ★ 50-60 stores


I am one of the bloggers lucky enough to be in on the fun FIST PUMP HUNT not like I don't have enough to blog I still have to get to things but I thought I would give you a lil preview of things to come...



So I donned my broken dolly skin and sat naked and bald in the middle of all the goodies .. I am just gonna pick  blindly and update the blog as I go along... So book mark and return as I discover whats up ...

The stuff is rolling in the shops are numbered and named.... and I am getting in boxes and little hearts and more more more....  Just take a peek at the excitement....

So lets get this party started!

The first pick for tonight izzzzzz........
Drum roll please.........


# 22 PeanutButterFly - Whimsical wall decals and stickers 




You get 2 Wall Decals!

 --------------------------------


# 42. Love Me brutal - Poses



 Swimsuit poses these four are the hunt gifts and she has four more companion swimsuit poses for purchase
the second set is 10L for individual or 40L for the set. Seriously How can you go wrong for only 10L each!
I had to get the rest of the poses... I hate missing pieces.. But the four free hunt poses really rock.
-------------------

# 9. Prime - Comfy Couch


Yay! It comes with four poses

I am already laying down on the job and I just got started. But how could I resist It has a comfy cozy comforter and a pillow.... ZzzZzzZZzzzz...


------------------------------------

# 2. PomPomPom - clothing


It also comes with a white shirt
Just stretching in my new comfy outfit.. seems this hunt so far is full of lazy comforts.. If you notice them there is a cute little red pair of corduroy pants for 1L that you can pick up while your looking around.
----------------------------------

#16 Pink - Mist Factorie - Skinny Jeans


The skinny jeans are the hunt prize


Not in the hunt but worn with the skinny jeans

 Motor bike jacket female version 250L

The Shoes are N-cores Group Gift SENSE found right inside the entrance of the shop

And one of my newest favorites of oddities and extreme couture ideas

Exclusive for Giddy Land, *SoliDea Little Folies*
the hat rings and earrings in cubes style
350L for the Prim Collection in Black
-----------------------------


# 18. Bellballs - Realistic Eyes
 
# 17. Nox  -  orange earplugs - two poses
 
# 11.  GL Designs - Pink Mini Dress

both NOX and Bellballs are right next to one another so its basically the same link they
are at the end of the strip



The Blue Sunrise eyes and the largest of the Orange earplugs
 Below I am modeling the GL designs Hunt Item with two pose from NOX 



The eyes in this hunt are exclusive colors for this hunt.. but they have a pack you can buy of more colors make sure you check them out. My favorite color of the hunt eyes is this amazing BLUE SUNRISE I loved the blue eyes with the subtle delicious orange creamsicle color starburst around the iris. YUM!

Walnut eyes and the smaller earplugs
---------------------




TO BE CONTINUED AS I OPEN MORE PACKAGES!