Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spruce up your Space. with FAITH and a Lisp




this chair is called faith and as soon as you see it you will get the whimsy right away... it only has two legs wiht a balloon holding up the rest..  I love the way this creator thinks...

The faith was in the chair.. I loved this chair from the get go.... 
Aptly called faith.... I thought about it...  simplistic and awe inspiring.. I love the textures and the style... This is a simple blog but I love this shop...

Slink  Ariadne Heels in Mushroom

PRIM AND PIXEL PARADISE



THE FANNY DRESS  THIS DRESS IS 300L PER COLOR  OR 800L FOR ALL THREE AND I HAVE CHOSEN FERN FOR THIS BLOG... IT COMES IN IVORY AND ROSE

Hair.... by Truth

Phoebie - beach






Skin }EoS{ --Bluur-- Light



Just a few things to think about...

I am systematically working my way through  my closet.

Finding some great stuff though!