Thursday, June 2, 2011

Truth becomes you every time

 TRUTH is

I am on a roll........


 Delirium Style outfit called RAYN


I became completely obsessed the past few blogs with Deliriums style.. I have tons of other things to blog but I thought I would run with it....   yet another winner... and yes there is more.. take the taxi link and see for yourself..


TRUTH HAIR - LUCIA - RAVEN



The Phone prop background is from a series of props I have been using from PNP







 Spish and his lady Marit  have a whole bunch of street scenes for you ghetto-liscious gals to pose and priss for your photos.. I am also using three of his poses for this blog from the ALEXIA set... poses 1 -2 and 3





 Worn with this outfit I recently received a few pairs of  waterproof
 
Heels called
MAIA Lace

shown above are the Black and the Brass and Crimsons colors



Truth Hair - Teshan - Night

Teshan is probably got to be my favorite long hair now..


great looking front and back

the end...