Thursday, August 18, 2011

Set Sail...... for an EPIC BLOOM and Endless Journey




My attempts at photos were causing me to crash and they never saved to the hard-drive. I was stressed  trying to get anything done.. it was futile so I decided to just relax... and not worry about my blog too much. And when I repaired my issues with second life photography..







I needed to find a place to get away and just breath in deeply and take in some beauty..
 please bare in mind that this exhibit will vanish at the end of August.. dont miss it!


the journey begins here

Upon arrival you see this icy land with ghost pines... a backdrop from the deck of a ship... and you wonder... at the chill  the sounds of birds in the distance drawing your gaze towards the glassy waters.. swans... glide  unconcerned with your presence.. the glow is soft and inviting as you spy a feather circling gently near the water





Make sure you stop by the inviting cabin across the way and sign the guest book..Most visitors seem to bypass this altogether but that can be a fortunate thing because its perfect for a little romantic interlude..  dancing to the tune of a piano.. Its all rather Haunting..



But those of you looking for that magical splash of art and whimsey.. a secret garden awaits for those of you willing to mingle with the snails.. More couples dances are scattered about .. the sad part was it was unfortunate I could not catch a snail ride.. These fascinating creatures do not have sit poses...





Speaking of poses  I have taken this gorgeous photo op to finish up the last ten poses of the Couture Modeling poses from PNP..Other than the chair sitting and the holding of the floral Umbrella.. All poses are from the PNP RUNWAY pose collection... numbers 21 - 30


PNP
props n poses




I suggest strongly that you join PNP -  Spish and Marit have a very active group with some of the most generous gifts and fun ever .. Spish will randomly decide he wants to share with his group and you will get the most amazing gifties... Participation is always encouraged. And sales are frequent...



see the cute lil snails on the umbrella..  its free upon entering the exhibit...


one more peek at the beautiful umbrella.. and back to the PNP poses


the water reflection was extremely soothing.. 


there were so many places to get great photos... 
and this little floral dress was perfect to complete the pictures


AMBROSIA GOWN - PINK

The dress came with three lengths of skirts.. short tea length and long


 My favorite pose from this set..  I love the leaning back to look up... 
it almost looks as if she is in a faint. this pose is very versitile


Tea length








* I look like I am mimicing the snails pose *




YAY... Couture poses are FUN






The lighting and colors for this exhibit are too pretty to pass up..  you don't need a dance partner.. but that's always a good thing. Great place to be whisked away for a little romance..



Faery Hat is desperate from the dress but I loved it! it came is a bud cap shape or open bloom..




-------------------------------------
 Hair used for this post is by
TRUTH 


 August 13 releaseJuliana 2 - apple