Friday, August 12, 2011

There Goes the neighborhood!

I am stuck at home trying to figure out my dilemma and the last clear photo I got was this barn.. I was perv camming the sim pondering my SL windlight settings..

I clicked open the barn doors and viola!
I had to smile .. It made my situation a lil less stressful...
I don't smoke it myself.. I happen to work in a rehab real life... but .. hehe this was funny

Yup.. you guessed it.. its a Pot Farmer.....



And I was thinking it was ponies...  * slaps forehead *

Nope......

Posting has almost been impossible.. But this small comical look to my every day Secondlife...
Is similar to my everyday real life...  something odd always makes me do the RCA dog head tilt.. and then I chuckle...

I will get out a post..  and muddle through whatever it is clogging my photos...

I  would rather be work on photos of the fabulous stuff I have been gathering..

Whats a girl to do.. I take a photo and crash and it does or does not appear on my hard drive.. a week of random photos... 

I have reinstalled for the third time and got my fingers crossed!

So... pull up a chair.. sip your coffee drink your coke and or have a blunt...

Me... I  will just keep working on getting out a proper post... and for those of you wanting to see the farm.. * cough*

Here is my address... Entropy design's
just look to the right of the GIANT Mushroom I have for a roof....


Yes.. I said Giant Mushy...  lol


Oh I can give you a sneak peek of an Avi I am making.. a star avi.... shes pretty hot.. but not perfected yet... I am very very slow trying to get a glow on her.. and the photo doesn't show the animated texture..