Friday, October 7, 2011

Days of the Dead.. Beautiful UGLY MONTH...

  

TRUTH HAIR
October 1st releases X3
He just released more while I was making my blog.. the men never rests! Lucky for us and our Truth Habit.....

The Sugar skull is checking out my butt.... o0

I saw these decorations and tree and I loved them!..
all decorations in this blog except for the tombstones and stairs are by New Trails


NEW TRAILS
With the colorful details and the extreme fun lighting and details they are perfection for the holidays..
 I loved playing with skullys.... for hours! And you have to pop over to the shop because she has amazing purple trees lit up and ghosted animated pumpkins...   I was just fascinated and wanted EVERYTHING..


SDesign <> Rings & Nails
 These nails fit me very well with little to no fussing... I am wearing a size 20 but it comes in three sizes 10 20 and 30. Color change on diamonds and nails.. I always love colorchange  it helps with my already stupid overstuffed inventory
I really do not want or need fifty sets of nails one in every color..  But I am the obsessive girly who wants one in every color.. PUT IT IN A HUD baby.. that's the way to go... My favorite!!!

Hair shown is TRUTH Tess - crow
I do love Halloween and Day of the Dead because of the decorations.. and this suits me perfectly.  The decorated skulls are embedded with flora.. and they were nto cheeply made and shoddy these are awesome!

Dead Dollz - DIVINE corset set 290L
Corset set is well done the ruffles are too cute and fit well.. there are three stocking styles to go with.. and a matching hat.. very burlesque.

Hair worn above is TRUTH Luana - crow
Can we say it.. Beautiful Ugly!! I think thats my catch phrase this month.. I am loving everything is Beautiful Ugly!!!!


check out these shoes..  nom noms... perfect match ladies!

Now  we all know TRUTH hair is never ugly.. so we will stash it in the beautiful corner and put on  DAY OF THE DEAD make up.. now this one is not so serious as most its more playful and cute  but the pink shade was what I was looking for and I kinda like it... more whimsy and childlike that horror scarey 

  LOOK AT THE TREEEE,,, Do  not look at the Ginormous Tatas... omg time for an avi bewb reduction..  NOT!!!
Hair worn above TRUTH Marielle - crow


I love these high heals When I was little I thought they were HIGH HILLS my Mom called thrm F- Me pumps.. But Slink calls these DESTINY....


 are these not the perfect shoes for this ensemble hud matches any skins.. here I even matched my stockings!!!

SLINK  Destiny Heels... in Fuschia
 and more.....

Reminds me I need more colors..love these trampy trashy classy shoes.... they give me SWAGGER

So its a lil CUTE UGLY.. not beautiful Ugly....





the candles and skulls are all part of the sceneria pieces you can get at
NEW TRAILS

honestly some of the best stuff ever..  everythign seen here is all part of the Festive Oak Collection and there are too many great parts to it to even try and mention. Lots of colors... in the skulls and floral eyes.. the pathway comes in colorful and a more mossy rock versions,,

I love this premade wall...  it twinkles with colorful lights and is my fave piece and even had a small branch for me to hold onto while I checked for Skull poop on my Slink Shoes

The melting candles light up and show you the path   you can mod the sizes.. I mean seriously this is an amazing pack to get .. there are falling oak leaves ground cover moving shadows.. roots  fallen branches  the lighting colorshifts..  and its classy and beautiful textures.. If you have not been to New Trails its time to take a walk  along the paths and see the trees and forestry and  lots of extras....
.


Just go with me on this one.. I am working it pretty good if I say so myself...

thank you  
Vitrail Illios
I loved playing with these..