Friday, November 11, 2011

Booby Alert! Do not proceed if you are offended by Nudity

Seriously...

if you proceed further you will see

Bewbies

great big ones!

With Nipples...


This blog entry contains nudity



WARNING WARNING WARNING

BIG LARGE ARTISTIC WELL MADE TATAS

AHEAD...

 OK I think I have been fair enough..


YOUR ON YOUR OWN..


you were warned



Now I think that is  enough warning...  lets get on with it.. shall we.. I am out of breath...




Its all about the prim breasts that I found  a la Natural! at P.S Design's and I was curious to just how they looked.

So I want to place a warning because although I do have slight nudity on occasion this quick lil blog to explore prim breasts..

First of all I would like to say they are hella hard to match to your skins.. its not as easy as shoes because shoes usually have some sort of ankle strap to break it up.. the large breasts are skin on skin and there is always a little show  of a line no matter how close you get the color... but they were awesome for taking photos...

Boudoir photography is always fun and artistic.

I loved the shape of them... they were much better than the form that second-life offers for larger breast... although I adore physics and like the boob bounce if its set to a minimal bounce..  Second-life Avatars do not have nipples... and that always makes me feel a little bit Barbie Doll... Honestly why do we make dolls that do not have real parts..  isn't that a bit confusing?...

So even though we can  have prim nipples...  I do not think I will graduate to this  because they just don't move with the body ... It is a choice. I will wait I suppose until they  work this out. I do not think it is on a priority list anywhere

I wonder if they can make  Nipples that will move with the physics? Not thinking that will work either.. but.. I have to admit if your into this sort of thing the look was fun to prance around in and for those of you looking for a natural look these were pretty great..I would recommend them ..

Oh and the prop I am using was amazing.. it kept it fairly tasteful. quality props always are to be found at Virtual Props & Poses

By Mykala Klossovsky

It pays to join her VIP Group costs to join but you get tons of valuable free props right from the get go.. in the front of her store.. there is a section of freeness... for her groupies...

Also with Props from 500L to 2000L plus the savings for being in group can be ginormous.. that and she offers her props in random and QUICK sales..  for way under her normal price.. so if you see a notecard announcing a sale or bargain. RUN  do not walk because in a blink of an eye the sale is over  and you will miss out..

I love these sales myself and look for them because I am as cheep as it gets.. and Mykala sticks to her sales.. no mercy.. you snooze you loose...




P.S. Design   Natural Boobies 300L
 just in case you notice the shoes......Purrfect 10   Isis Shoes
And URCO   <3 1920's Tattoo


Purrfect 10 Isis Heels Leather Crimson


A:S:S Skyboxes..  Paris Industrial Sky box 120L
Of course you cant have nudity without-----------
flexi Pubes...from INTIMATE GARDEN

Thanks for baring with me while I explored primmy boobs
Not half bad..