Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Searching


 Constant Searching for.......???


 Never knowing what I will run across...  but its always there in the distance... waiting


 Needing somethign to inspire me... its been difficult lately...




 Look closer and peer into the darkness and see..



With a little light you can discover.... fantasy... made of wheels wire and circuitry..



 I find beauty even in the Blue Black darkness....


 My fingertips scrape against darkness..



 Feeling for any glimmer of light.. as if it were something solid I could acquire




Beautiful Machine am I 




 Seeking... what is real... My legs whir softly the wheels turning in the dark...  more sound than vision... Louder than the wheels in my head... Listen will you?




 finding the light and beauty in places never thought of before..


I do enjoy my beautiful Ugly...



redefining what is expected of me...



All movement sound and whirring bits.. cold blue carressing my spirit.. making me dance


  I want to share this joy and understanding that beauty is everywhere...


Imagine... finding it..


Hiding in plain sight...


 the beauty is within....


 Enjoy it....


Discovery.....



Fashion is what you make of it.. it is within...

Beautiful Ugly...... I am.....



*Epic* Broken Circuitry Robo-Digi Legs {Black}
I wanted to show all of them to you but the designer did not reply to my interest in her product. but these  were pretty damn cool so I could afford to show you one and you can go explore the others yourself..The hardest part was picking the color.... Black or White... and  or picking if I wanted Hooves or wheels.. I chose wheels as you can see. Later I wished I had the white hooves for another picture. and as of late I have had trouble yet again wiht finding places to take photos.. My search is broken and I am frantically trying to repair it...

Diesel works  had the perfect poses... for this a set of 14 ...  OLYVIA

Diesel has lowered the prices of many or his poses.. and all 14 of the Olyvia poses were 299L They had so much movement and excitement to them.. I love them... !!!!

The Scorpion Girl Hair worn in the photos By Eshi Otawara is also on sale ..50% off.... 150L each



 the FINESMITH Wired Couture 850L