Thursday, November 3, 2011

Your Paper Dolly


Sexy goth wire skirt
AD Creations by Aliza Karu



*LpD* MakeUp - *SteamPunk Lady* is on the papermakis skin is by
*Les Petits Details* 

I made this Machinima attempt.. its a first so its not as clean as I would like but it does show
Creative Sanity's  TOY Doll AO!!!
and that was the point... I will get better.. though.. eventually




MAGIKA Hair

Porcelain
right now Magika is having a great sale... 250L for the fatpack of hair...

ART OF SUICIDE PROP by WETCATS
URCo Love my Bones  Tattoo
URco Urban Republic Company

You can be your own paper Doll.....

Dolly Chair - with pose and rocking animation - 250L
Doll Chair
AD Creations by Aliza Karu


Orkid - Paper Doll - video





N-CORE COQUETTE - Glitter shoes Also worn in the video clip




just some of the many colors available in the fat pack that I always recommend




Art of suicide pose prop was a gift by WETCATS