Saturday, December 3, 2011

CHRISTMAS EXPO is opening the doors Day One FUN.....

First thing in the morning The Christmas Expo is opening its doors....

I was loving the down poor of snow and the absolutely fantastic Christmas tree it was tall and snow was falling prolifically.. It was such a magical place even the ads and signs for shops brought to mind the flurry of holiday shopping one experiences at this time of year. It made me want to shop!


Upon arrival for the sneaky peek I was surprised at just how pretty the sim was designed.. there was little flaw in this commercial haven .. Yes I saw signs and advertisements but it was well blended with a serene holiday feel and very appealling decorations..

G&W Garden Center Shop beautifully disguised as a garden park with signs letting you know where the landmark for the shop. Green and Wild Shop advertises that they are able to decorate whole sims with beautiful landscaping..  I believe them! and its one of the first places I strolled about and almost felt like I wanted a steamy cup of hot chocolate and friends to hang out . It just felt like old world holiday! It really set the mood.

 And they had a map that was awesome it was well lit and  showed you where all your favorite shops are.. It made it super simple to find and get around.. Seriously This map rocked...

 


 One of the closest exhibits and kiosks had some pretty and ornate Jewelry And then I  hopped onto a Horse and buggy and went for a ride..

see how pretty the old world look is... while the horse was touring me I could peek in the shop windows and stop at any time simply by standing..


It was sweet and would be even better if you have your sweetheart shopping with you.. It will tour you about the sim and unlike rl it is free!



My First gorgeous holiday gems!! From a little stall by VIRTUAL IMPRESSIONS she has some ornate and fancy jewelry that will go well with our holiday dresses more to come on this...


Stopping in one shop Black Lace I found the best tree ever It was customizable and had all kinds of different choices for color and particle effects.Tomorrow I am gonna go check em out but it wasn't for sale so I just danced around the Christmas tree enjoying the moment all alone  and then headed out to WHAT NEXT to check out some coolness there also
WHAT NEXT shop was a favorite of mine... This snowman has single poses or you can have a pal pose with you. I was alone but for you romantic types there is a mistletoe doormat for 100L  perfect for any doorway.

Found at WHAT NEXT 100L
Also pick up your free fat and thin Icicles near the group joiners...  Decorations are always top notch at Whats Next... and these icicles are lovely.


lol yes I am kissing the air..  but it shows you the mat with the  mistletoe

Next I found a kewl TRAIN set.. I mean there are tons of nice things to buy here... I had a fun time exploring and shopping was even better than real life.. 

This lil set had a cuddle rug that has several train watching poses.. The train had tons of detail my favorite car on the train was loaded with pine cones! found at LOTTIE GARDEN AND HOME




Day one at he expo was amazing.. it was fun and I found more than I bargained for.... Even if you do not spend a dime.. You can find plenty to do bring your friends and help support a good cause at the same time  your purchases go for a good cause so its double the giving...
RELAY FOR LIFE VENDORS can be found everywhere


To help you get around there is a board full of the shops and when you click on them it has a link for you to easily teleport.. One more way to get you around quickly and painlessly..


Happy Shopping!!!