Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Holiday is upon us and its fleeting


Poses for this blog by........
Studio Sidhe’s


Pale and fragile as a snowflake...twinkling lights and Christmas bulbs made of the thinnest and most fragile of glass.. So easily crushed.

this holiday be grateful for the things we have our family and friendships and the little time you have with your loved ones.... and know this time is fragile.... and vanishes without notice... Love as if it is your last moment to spend with those you hold dear..


And be beautiful.. in spirit if not anything else..
::Modish::  such beautiful skin..  I thought the pale skin tone with the cherry lips and red rose cheeks were the perfect compliment to my snowy Christmas look

::Modish:: Minlee pale Green


This Year
Try something completely different

The xxmas Dress by Boudoir Baubles that cascade about your barely covered body Be the bell of the Ball and the best undressed....It modestly covers all but has the hint of sensual that exudes playfulness and innocence
I received many comments about just how lovely this whimsical gown was.. I gave many many landmarks to BOUDOIR because people asked me about it.. A little secret is you is you can inspect the prims on anything and figure out.. where it comes from.. :-P But I was more than happy to give people information... Boudoir  has so many beautiful gowns and dresses and the things they think of is a wide range of high end fashion... From class and sophistication to magical and whimsey and fun. There are group gifts from these lovely ladies to there members.. and they are always  loving and approachable to there shoppers... There shop is filled with decorative magic and light..  any lady will find something to love here in this shop....

 perfect match for this is EarthStones Twinkling Lights Necklace also comes in white lights and yes they twinkle.It also has Matching earrings anklet and bracelets
 Hair worn in this blog is..[Shag] - by Sebastien Aries I just discovered this hair.. and I love the styles... The name of this hair is...

 She Sends Kisses - winter


 She Sends Kisses
twinkling jewelry at EarthStones
Ok this week I think I had the worst week for me screwing up on my best friends in game..
I have made several drama lama mistakes and this one is a biggy.
I ASKED my dear friend Faery, for some poses I was so desperate and urgent and she  handed me the pretty poses in this bloggy then I did the worst ever thing a blogger can do to a pose maker..
I did not credit her.... So for any of you who are curious.. about the poses I used
They are Faery Sola's Poses.. from  
STUDIO SIDHE

They are her  Unisex Model poses.... 80L each and if you look at the poses she has they arevery whimsical and well thought out.
You will always be seeing more of her poses here in my bloggy one day if she forgives my idiocy.
I was mortified when I came home to the sad face msg that I had forgotten to credit her..  after she was so kind to share her poses with me..  I got so mixed up in other things I forgot the pose maker.. 
Which by the way pose and prop makers are often left out of the blog and not credited...
And bleh... I need a spanking....
But seriously if peoples go to her shop her poses are rocking and she is getting rather popular .. 
and she has so many fun props..
So go buy something so you can save my ass...
Make sure you tell her I sent you!!!
LOL
seriously..

It is worth i.