Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012



Happy New Years Stalkers!!!!!

This year has been full of little deaths and new beginnings..  I have had attitude changes  and a small success at being a blogger .. I have loved and lost valuable friends and cried over it... But overall I am a better person..    I wish to thank all of you who have been on this journey with me. Bless you for your kindnesses and thank those of y ou who were not so kind to me.. It made me stronger.


Nuunas Skins Newest release Calavaras skins 180L right at the front door Male and female versions

So if you have not gotten your glammer on for the holidays and your clueless how to party it up tonight.. it will be midnight 24 times on the hour is another celebration in a world where timelines seem to vanish.. every hour on the hour is another timeline

For my glam I went to a place called Faster PussyCat and slipped into SATINE and for now its 299L so get this bargain of a price and grab the matching shoes and skirt to accent ....

All I can say is be a STAR for the New Years and Bring it on with class and glamour...


Shown with additional matching skirt  that comes with the shoes
Of note is the beautiful glittering floor that I got from my   

Icesparkle groundcover from NEW TRAILS..  his snowy ground cover its animated and sparkling.. a magical winter wonderland for any sim or decorations.. The sparkle is a blanket of glitter to toss on top of his animated snow ground cover as you can see it was versitile and perfect for my glittering backdrop



The shoes and skirt addition is at regular price of 699L and can be found right in the entrance near the Satine Showgirl set.... a perfect match and with a smaller skirt  that rocks and glitters.

Glam rocking for the 2012


See you tonight on the party curcuit tell them that Whisper sent you.. and I look forward to another year of finding you the best of secondlife fashions.. I plan on it....



Thank you Nuuna Nightly for a great year I loved using your skins a LOT and have enjoyed watching your success..