Thursday, January 19, 2012

It is all about Being a good BOA....


The Best BOA Ever




Thank you so much.... for being a great creator Allegory and these have been aroudn for a while they are not new.. but they may be New to you


Schadenfreude. Wrapped February Feather Boa


 So far... and I would always be happy for someone to prove me wrong but the best Boas on the grid are by Schadenfreude.
I cannot imagine them being better unless they had a texture changing Boa so it wouldn't fill up my inventory with so many pieces  just to get all the colors.. *hint hint hint*
Yes I do want all of the colors... But overall.. you cannot go wrong.. with this fabulous find.




These are not exactly new items but they have been floating about in my inventory for a while. I did ask  Allegory for some more to add to this blog because the black color in photos is not the best one to show off how well they are constructed and fit.
Graffitiwear caged Bird ring  that goes with the earrings and necklace


The fact that you can move and dance and gyrate all you wish and these stay wrapped about your arms and do not stick out at odd angles to ruin the mood or effect is my best compliment.


 Schadenfreude Noir Floofy Funambule Skirt

My boots are the same Aphrodite boots in previous blog entry are found at Purrfect 10




 HollyWeird KUFFS Lipring 75L






Handcuff and Key with *texture change and animated gem* its an incredibly fun and cute accessory


Also worn in this blog is...

Truth Hair Release January 13, 2012

TRUTH Sophie - cocoa

TRUTH  Evelyn w/Roots - caramel



The So Pretty Dress in Brown is the one I wore in the pictures above for the February Boa
found here at

LpD - Les Petits Details

The So Pretty Dresses


LpD - Les Petits Details So Pretty Dress in Brown 190L

And all poses for this blog are yet again the fabulous  Diesel Works - Polywall v.2012