Friday, January 13, 2012

Shhhhh... I need peace in my life.......

SHHHHHHH
Quiet...
Hush..


All Poses in this Blog are courtesy of Rogan Diesel - Diesel Works
its his newest release of the PolyWall v.2012 26 poses and 16 textures

Succubus Horns by EPIC  and Shhh Mouth Prim by V TATTOO STORE




Today I whispered to an old friend.. wishing them Happy New years.
The year has started and  there are many beautiful things to be discovered found and kept.
So many losses are beginning to make sense to me.
I realize things in my life are never static... they ebb and flow like water..
Sometimes slipping through small cracks in the web of time.

I find  comfort in shoes...... or boots as the case may be Introducing Aphrodite by Purrfect 10
If you stick  around second life long enough everything fades Loves friendships family.. Its pixels that people forget that a real person is behind the screen. It is too easy to toss things away here Even friendships..



KOSH- FLOCK OF BIRDS TATTOO -light-

 I am beginning to relax. and Enjoy this.. magical place where even though you see it.. in a moment it can be gone. Like Fashion... I try to find the things I will use repeatedly and get more for my LL. Wear them more than once..  sort of styles..  even though
I can only enjoy the now. and that now includes Ten Dexlers
Purrfect 10 Aphrodite boots.. 




long and lean and sexy as hell
The photos above give you a small example of just how customizable they can be
The ribbons are so feminine.....

Skin used in this blog is **SHINE** Simona LostLove/DeepTan


I honestly couldn't decide which color to try on first. They were fairly simple to adjust I had a bit of trouble with the knees because I am thick in the thighs.. and I refuse to change me but with a little tweaking I made it work for me.


I tend to prefer showing my ass.. lol pardon me... but the devil makes me do it.. Oh oh no that's EPICS cute little succubus wings horns and tail bits. You will see them in various colors throughout this blog.  I get nervous being sexy so I had to naughty it up and make it cuteness... with a little bit of sensual. Just a bit...
Truth - Helena Hair - raven - released December 8, 2011

LMD Leri Miles Design Catherine Body Suit


Oh sexy me.. I think its time to shine