Saturday, January 21, 2012

Not Everything is Black and White




*Epic* 

Fairy Sparkle Wings {Night}
they come with a non glitter version but honestly the sparkle is subtle and soft... and has just the right amount of twinkle.... without annoying anyone..





If you look close enough you sill see small splashes of color..

Metales has yet another art installation
and its black and white.. and somehow I find the black and white relaxing and beautiful... every splash of color from and avi that steps in catches your eyes and stands out...



There are zebras..  and even a gift of zebra skin tattoo...  for you to collect for your odd avi looks...






Today was Friday and I just wanted to go through my closet... There were a couple of things I got at the blue room and some epic newness...


 *Epic* Banded Bloody Murder Boots



And just as I was taking photos of the Murder boots more things were tossed into my closet.. I cant imagine I will ever keep up with the amount of bloggy things I get..

Graffitiwear  Funked up Leggings - brown



But today is just random.. no particular thought to it other than cool hair cute earrings murderous boots lace clothing and mesh leggings and twinkling sparkling wings with bows...

::Exile::   Betty Lou:  Midnight
This hair is so cute the ribbons color change also...





Sacred Roses is a new discovery for me and you will need to take your time to check everything out.. there are many surprises and pretty little things you can work with.. For example the outfit I used  I did not use the wings that come with it..  and I added so many things I am a mix and match kinda girl I do not always like to come straight out the box.. I always add my own flair.. and make the look  mine.




Sacred Roses Black Angel Skin

 the little lace panty set is also a Sacred Roses  find.. it comes withe a set of wings... but not the ones shown in this blog...


I felt pretty and cute today.. and rested...