Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Toast to my EPIC style


*Epic*Radar BodySuit in Bubblegum pink

 

What else would you expect from the princess of whimsey wear....
but buttered toast....  Toast that helps you express your emotions...
Emotional toast is the best ever..

Raises My toast and smiles...
toasting my buns....with my lil OW panties


Tameless Sugar Hair in Pink


*Epic* Kawaii Mood Toast Nom-Nom! and **SHINE** Ivanna Erotique/DeepTan skin
 


 *Epic* Kawaii Happy Toaster Backpack
 this cute  lil toasters sweat animates it looks like tears...


No one was about for any information at the time of my visit but omg if you wish for beautiful Irish cottages with quiet and peace this is one amazing Empress and Hierophant sim .It has hiking and horseback riding.. and just plain beautiful views. This is me acting the fool in a beautiful  rental bed and breakfast... I was trying to get the guest attention and offer a morning toast...

*Epic* Rainbow Radial Radar Digi Leg  [Claw]



 Tameless Hair Chrissie and  **SHINE** Ivanna PinkGlitter/DeepTan skin