Monday, February 13, 2012

Me and Mesh... still warming up to it.. Meet The Orc I have named him Hogar

Introducing  
BOXED HEROES



The  Orc Avatar with Orc accessories and clothing


The  Orc AO with extra accessories


are seperate purchases.

Having a smoke while keeping an eye out for land..
  Now I have seen some amazing mesh stuff its complicated and cool and leads to realism. But I have all these layers of clothing  that I love and makeups.. so its still in the works for me and some shoes are ok.. I do not like the blank spaces and invisible empty any more than I like a skirt the goes through my thighs.. but some things.. like Avatars.. its amazing..  let us take a peek..  My first tryout was my DOllcoco Dolly now its an ORC...  this one is male but he was so cool I took him out into the world. and this is some of the results...

The arrival of Hogar to the 
Realm of Valahari
 a medievil RP sim....
And the perfect setting for me to test run this fascinating Mesh Avi...

On Deck....


 I must be getting old.. Change is making me stubborn. I remember when Flexi started and I was so excited that Hair Moved!! and dresses swayed as you walked  and a really great clothing designer added  just the right flow to a good skirt and I perved the settings of the flexi  to know exactly how I wanted my own builds to move.....

Hogar greets Sunrise... It is time to explore



Hell I  even remember when you were asked to take off your hair when you went to a club to dance.... And a single good skin  set you apart from the rest. You invested in good skin just like gold and wore it religiously.. Now I change skin like I change my skin with almost every outfit.



No one to greet Hogar...Arrgh...

Where is everybody?

Then Sculpty happened and  it lowered the prim count..because believe me it took some skill to be able to build low prim furniture. And I was stubborn to wear the new clothing because it was odd to adjust. I still have a skirt prim I struggled with  for hours trying to get it to fit as I walked. That reminds me Its time to delete it if I ever find it again in my mess of a closet, but now some of my best outfits are sculpty pieces


Dry land... first thing in order is scouting out the locals

Today we have mesh.. and I fight it tooth and nail. My lil avi I have had for almost six years. She is thick and medium height.. And after my first year she is who I want her to be. She  is slightly knock kneed because I loved the way she stands with her knees inward just a touch.

Hogar Hiding behind Helm... So as to protect the ladies from falling for his rugged handsomeness


The only adjustment is her hands because They were set to 25 and Well fingernails are always 10 20 or 30.. And we will not even start a convo about physics.. Where was boob and booty bounce when I was hitting the sexy balls and dance poles!! Damn it.. lol.


Hogar Ready for Combat with the shadows... 


There is makeup layers and tattoo layers and invisible Manicures are cool if you can reset your hand gestures so the nails do not float. SP overall lots of improvements  that we all get used to


HOGAR says SHIELD Good MACE.. Good  HOGAR Good Everything Good
-----------------------------------------------
AO with extra Shield and Mace - Provided by Creative Insanity for 350L
-----------------------------------------------

Both AO and Avatar can be found together in both locations at this time


On Mesh you cant layer makeups on and  the mouth does not move etc or at least I have not run across that.. they can have extra skins such as this Orc he has underwear skin and nude.


Hogar ready for anything..


I  tried on shoes and its an epic fail my knees bend in wards and  the mesh sits on my wrong and I cant adjust.. god that pisses me off I need to tweak fix and adjust because when I was a young avi that was what made the difference between a newb and a seasoned avi...  things fit perfectly you didn't have your feet sticking out your shoes details details and more details... Thats what set you apart from the rest.


Hogar strikes his favorite pose - or it just means he is hungry



Hogar finds Naum naums..


Alert!!  stance and at the ready! for anything!!.. Halt Who Goes there!


 Centaur Girl does not seem overly impressed


But she is friendly and Hagar relaxes his stance a little after leaving with Apples she tosses to him
Finishing up a few more Photogs before I depart I prance around practically undressed and flexing my newfound muscles for the locals.

Hogar Sexy and he knows it.. LMAO  Hey that's Hogars new  theme Song





Yes.. Hogar should have stripped off his undies


Knowing that these roleplayers are farely friendly and there were many players scattered about the sim.  I know I could get in so much trouble here.... It  was a well layed out environment



Before leaving Hogar has a cigar and lights it and himself on fire  while accidentally sitting in the fireplace


Not all poses suit Hogar but I had so much fun with him I also took him to the clubs.. and got hit on alot I was a chic magnet even though I am actually female. This avi rocks.... I cant wait until the upcoming female Orc. So stay tuned for that one..


Nightfall and Hogar returns Home



Pretty Centaur lady knows Hogar Likes apples and tosses me a few .


Hogar sleep now its been a long day and I am finally home in my comfy room having apple scented dreams. Hogar snuggles up under his shield. - nini STALKERS

Again let me stress  that the ORC avatar from Boxed Heroes is sold separate from the clothing and Ao.

The  Orc Avatar with Orc accessories and clothing


The  Orc AO with extra accessories


are seperate purchases.