Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Truth Catches up wtih me...



TRUTH HAIR gets MESHY.... starting with JAYNEY - coolmint
February 11 2012 release



Truth is.....
Literally I have been wanting to play catch up for three weeks. I did a few blogs but I have been super busy running around since the death of my Aunty. A lot of going threw old pictures..  rummaging through odds and ends that are left from her estate. It was sad but fun.


stretching out in TEN mega boots -White.. I did have to straighten out my legs a bit for a proper fit.. My lil Whisper Avi is a bit Knock Kneed.. so I think most boots or shoes that will come in as Mesh I will have to stand up just a little bit straighter


So Today I think Truth will catch up with me and damn looky hear... He made a Mesh Hair and  I do believe I am liking his style in the mesh world too.. it fits me well..





 I do recognize that mesh will show little peeks of head or skin etc. because its doesn't work the same way that sculpts and prims do. It works with the avatars skelly somehow..

 sexy boots I love the 1980 legwarmer effect. If I get more I will show you other colors.. I kinda like these ones


and well although I am not completely sold on mesh yet..  Its stuff like this that makes me a little more ok with change..


:+:Studio Sidhe:+:    Determination - 3 pose prop   :+:SS:+:



The cute little sheer dress.. is by Sweeter Than Candy - Cassandra Semi Transparent Dress Blue 150L


{ birdy. } fly forever tattoo



As soon as I can find the { birdy. } I will put a SLURL... But the Birdy is being difficult for me to get a hold of.


But let us go further along in TRUTH releases and see more superb Meshiness...



TRUTH HAIR - Barbara w/Roots (Mesh) - chocolate
February 18 2012 release

mesh hair is interesting how it moves with the body and I love the added touches that TRUTH adds a little flexi attachment to blend the best of both looks


TRUTH Maggie w/Roots Streaked - orange
 another February 18 2012 release

for this particular hair he made the longer tail part Mesh so that it would move with the form of your body and not just poke out stiffly like regular prims might do. Then the rest was made with flexi and sculpts.. using the best of everything.. 

 February 11 did have one release that was non mesh for  you fraidy cats and stubborn peeps who are still balking against meshing up your hair. * I feel ya *

So here it is in all its HOT PINK ness



TRUTH Vicky - hotpink



 TATTOO WORN  IN LAST PICS
Tenjin Simple Sketch Tattoo
By Heidi Volare



Me at Tenjin in the Jersey shore getting my Tat and NO pain.. look at my smile...ignore the tears..

Skin featured and used for this blog is..

::EM:: Alicia Bronze Emo

Envyme skin and shape shop
 has lots of freebees dollarbees and group giftys that you can play with..