Sunday, February 26, 2012

Medication Time




BIG FAT HUGE DISCLAIMER...
 this blog entry is just my take on my perception and should not be regarded
in anything stupid that any reader may decide to do.. 
IT WONT BE MY FAULT...
You are your own entity with your own mind...
DONT BLAIM me.. Its your bad,
I am not a psychiatrist.
I am just crazy like the rest of you...  :-P

OVERDOSE -  prop comes with props and three poses


 I do understand that some things offend someone .. somewhere in the world at any given time.
You cant please everyone.
One of my favorite ever pose makers. came up with the concept of expressing sadness and deep despair and the lengths that someone may go to to get away from it all using medication...  This is my interpretation of that concept..

Psychotropic Medications can be very helpful to the right person.... Its nothing to be ashamed of.
mental Health is a serious matter.. Just because your feeling ok..  don't stop taking your meds without the assistance and guidance of your Doctor..

But First Watch this...

MEDICATION TIME