Thursday, March 8, 2012

I am such a fan... of Escher


EPOCH...Art of Escher


I am A very old fan of MC Escher




 I am so glad I took a peek at this note card.. although eventually with all the Hype and blogs on the many things from this event.. I would have gotten curious anyhow..  Since childhood I have been a fan of MC Escher  and I even  have some of his art on my walls..  not to mention it has inspired a few of my own personal drawings.... So of course I had to check it out..  I really went wild and actually went on a shopping spree...






Maitreyas tights in hounds-tooth also came with pieces to match a small clutch and a dress.. and the collar that I  am wearing  in this photo.. I didn't get all the pieces.. I was selective..  and you will find the dress and clutch all over the blog rolls.. what I found was that these mesh tights rocked the figure..  The ones I used are the Largest size and the built in shoes was the clincher for my purchase. I just couldn't resist.






 I also have to mention the collar I was checking out the mesh and I loved loved loved the way it moved and formed to my neck without that awkward business that prim collars do...  I will be looking for more mesh neck pieces in the future...



Groucho Marx Mask by Anya Ohmai.. found in the  CLOWNING section for only 80L

Of course I had to wreck the fashion model glam with something silly its my nature RL too..I am the kind of girl who will wear combat boots with a wedding dress..  Or fuchsia pink  to a funeral. Plaid with stripes..  black shoes with brown pants.. and a grey sweater and secretly polka dotted sox. I have been doing it for years ,, breaking fashion rules and regs.. and its such a norm now that its not even noticed and I have become boring.. I miss the good old days when it would get me a lot of attention... Now it is the standard.. But SL brings it out in me all oer again and there are so many freaks just like me.. Maybe its an artistic temperament thing..  I  wont over analyze it.  ( today :-)