Saturday, March 24, 2012

Lets make Lemons out of Lemonaide.. Did I say that right?



 **SHINE** Nina Wild - Tan
Beautiful skin today... I actually got several compliments on my hair and skin combo....
Skin is.... fabulous people were saying.. and yeh it is. I love it the little animal print on the sides of the cheek. They are not.. I repeat not TATS... they are part of this skin.

Well its only March but in my lil town its a lemonade kinda day!
I just did a search of LEMON in my inventory and this is what I got..  and then some.. Mostly its random.  I have been pretty much waking up and falling out of my closet with whatever sticks on me.



TRUTH HAIR Dee (Mesh) -  fire
 March 17th release

the hair color compliments the skintone so well... Fire colored hair is found at Truths... hundreds of styles to choose from

I promise soon I will begin again my whimsical artsey fartsey pants stuff you love me for but for now.. lets just do it!
Notice that I have found some appropriate music for the occasion so put your speakers on babeh!




TRUTH HAIR Parisa  (Mesh) - snow
 March 17th release

Hollyweird  BeatN Heartz -Necklace- 50L
 Tenjin Romance Tattoo
Ultrateque Gift Bunn-ee ears that animate and move

 So you think you want some lemonade too?


FreakyDesign - Lemon backpack - 125L


You will need a lemonade backpack like this.. also look aroudn the store you will find freaky kittehs... lol we all has to have the freaky Kitty.. and  the Mouse snack 30L.. oooh awesome.





 RaMa RoWanberry - Knee-Nylon X-Ray Socks - a must have fashion accessory for the very strange girls like me....
 worn with...


...::: AV!SAGE :::... Stud pumps -  Black-yellow


 Oh Iforge tthe shorts and I cant find them in my inventory.. I will remember and post  this soon :P