Friday, April 6, 2012

Sexy without Question.....????????



This weeks outfit is as random as it gets. I have not been blogging this week and am seriously thinking about building again. Blog Begging for clothing sux.. and if you join a group your expected to blog once a week at least.. it seriously limits the style   and I feel i did better blogging when I wasnt committed to complete a blog  and include certain designers.. granted they are fabulous and I love them... but my blog is not exclusive to certain shops... Its all about me...



no answers to my questions


This lil skirt is naughty naughty..  thank god [ SAKIDE ] gives you an underwear layer I forgot to slip on my panties and was giving my cam Gyno shots!!!! there are so many colors and textures and all for 40L gacha or 300 for groups of fat packs.. So so sooo cute...



[ SAKIDE ] Question Sweaters  come with or without the question and in three sizes even though they are resizable and mod. I wore this look for about a week and got lots of compliments..

These shoes should come with a warning...  the highest tallest F me pumps ever... never a better way or look classic slutty...  great dance and club-wear shoes that are high end and look top notch..

If you follow my blog  you will know I always recommend the fatpack if you can spare the extra $L because it gives you all the color and variety you can ever need .. Just another minor note is that these shoes have a great hud for your fave skin-tones... I just love sox..


N-core EMPORIUM




Following PICS are random color choices... just to give you an idea.. notice how you can change different parts of the shoe.. I love that,...





HIGH HEELS we are talking  DIZZY


heels straps platform and buckles colors are just some of the parts that are color changeable separately. or as you can see in the bottoms shoe all one color.. the variety in the fatpack is amazing.. I could take hundreds of pics







where you need to go for the perfect shoe for every look



Soon I am going back to the exclusive pick and choose that I preffer. and I do not believe I want to join a blogger group unless they understand I do not blog bi weekly bi monthly etc
I would rather just ask for what I wish to blog personally with a blogger list.. that way I am sure to get there item in my blog..



Truth Hair is along time favorite and  I adore everything he makes.. even though half the grid is wearing his hair.. there is a reason for that... great is great.. say no more .... there are several hair makers I love but they do not faithfully send me there hairs ..... but I do blog them..   atm the crazy Hair hunt is happening and I am sure to drag a few of those into my blogs.. because they are fabulously fun. I do wonder why my fave Truthy isn't in the crazy hair hunt..  Maybe next one. I can only imagine what he can do!


TRUTH -  Lori (Mesh) - ivory March 25th release hair...


The looped pony on top is super cute.. very fresh young and sweet look... It is my personal pick for this months releases.


TRUTH - Auralee - bubblegum



Skin  in the above pic is by SHINE - Candy Natural

TRUTH - Auralee - bubblegum is a March 31'st release and one of the best features is that you can remove the hair extensions.. and have a subtle understated updo.. always great for when your hair is not cooperative with your collars or clothing.. a very versatile hair that will work with many styles.


Hair without Mesh attachemnts below

BBaaaaaaa Baaaaa lil sheep earrings part of the Crazy Hair hunt.. a lil something extra from  [hate this]  they match the CHH3 hair.. I swear.. free freeeeee freee until the end of April when the hunt ends