Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Being of the ocean



Finesmith.....

Riri Inspiration Jewelry...



Created something that is frothy as the ocean pounding on the rocks. It will endure.. rare and precious coral arranged in a fantasy,,, twisted and beautiful.
Sea for yourself.....how divine for those who play at Mer Fantasy... there are rings necklaces and collars and a cape...  head dress or crown however you sea it. Pieces can be worn all together or for the very shy you can wear one piece at a time...

Showing off my ring with the perfect pose Makeup & Nails
Neiva Kumasi Poses pose maker

ℳίšɧă

 Available and hidden in a basement for now.. get them while you can!!

 FINESMITH- Riri inspiration- Ring shown in photo above...  below the headdress and earrings

Riri Collection
 A Mermaid Octopus what kind of sea creature am I.....  I dunno but it looks fabulous.. I am going to google Mermaid and octopus and MerPus again because I found nothing..not one good explanation for this look other than my odd imagination and concept of what beauty can be.. can it be? I am being original!.. I challenge you .. my Stalkers to  come up with  someone else s version of a Mer -a- pus


Oh mi Me a Mer a pus







Lots of pieces to choose from with this coral fantasy look.. I took it to the sea  and beyond.. what will you do with yours....?


the coral Riri Inspiration cape that trails behind...
And in case you are wondering where I got my Mermaid Hair it is by the fine designers..
 of
 Boudoir