Sunday, April 29, 2012

Fantasy Fair last days...

ITS THE LAST DAY OF

FANTASY FAIR

 The Fantasy Fair is something I almost missed out on... I am so glad I decided to visit. There were too many thigns to show you and you will have to go see for yourself if you have not already gone.. all of the things I have blogged the dragon and petites hair and outfits can be found outside of the fair in the main stores.. but do try and go to support the cause....

I had donned a petite avi that was courtesy of Fallen Gods Inc.
One of the three draco's carbon avi...


S T E A M    P O W E R E D   N U T S - fantasy dragon mount for petites


there are so many options for the Fallen gods Draco avi  it comes with huds to tint glow and more you can get makeup huds extra and a lot more.. this one is shown with hooves that come with the outfit but it has regular feet... and differnt hands to wear fist point or open...

The  mesh outfit worn for this blog is from *{ SeVered GarDeN }* Rina - for PETITES



hair * ANNA-petite*/black EMO-Tion



  Upon arrival I was greeted by a sight...
this giantess who I had to explore and inquire if she was a bot or a mesh avi she was towering over the teleport area... and looked fantastic as you can see.. the statues  on the dais are regular sized and she is standing in the sims water to greet us... when I IM'd her to ask if she was a bot she politely answered No... I am not a bot I am a mesh avatar..  and I was in awe...





 another great avi I spotted was a  giant DJINN that dwarfed the residents




 Can we say wow.. even the scimitars on his shoulders were spinning.. I was mesmerized


Aizen the Djinn


Thank you Aizen Wind for allowing me to take your pic.. Love the mods and styling of your DJINN



Below is my petite little Fallen gods avi riding my fantasy dragon mount from... 

right at the entry be certain to grab the free low lag avi for male and female - mesh Hair included


Yes the hair is included with the bald base.. the skin hides all of the important bits with literature *box includes fem and male versions of hair and skins for regular sized standard avatars


This dragon does everything it fly's at different speeds rawrs and hisses sits claws breaths fire..  drools smokes and so much more you get a lot for your lindens for this masterpiece plus you can wear it anywhere since it is a wearable item so you can bring it anywhere with you. And if your looking for  something other than a dragon your in luck.. I will be showing more in the future.. but you can always go there for yourself and view the cat... the horse.. the  Gryphon and others.

I have been working on this blog littel at a time for a few days so the fair is almost over.. do see it before its over!! Its less crowded now and easy to get around.. at least it was for me.







Fantasy Fair
ends today APRIL 29 do not miss out on the last moments of this event...


see you again soon with more from these fantastic creators


there were so many more things to show you..


above is the same Fallen Gods Inc 
 avi in draco inferno that comes in the set of three