Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Haute Dress Poses




Hair  Tameless - Foxi - Blacks and Whites - Skin**SHINE** Astral PurpleSmoke/Pale

 !Rebel Hope Designs - Fabria Tuxedo Gown - Special Edition

My besty is in L....O....V.....E...
I mean seriously in Love....
She has fallen so hard that I had to Check out this new man of hers.. Granted I always eyeball her new men suspiciously.  But this time I approved..   Or to say the least I remembered his name and took note..  He did what all smart men will do if they are so inclined. He took her shopping!  Or shall I say She and I were gazing at fabulous and he recognized  her need to look beautiful..


Now she was showered with gowns... literally   and She decided her besty needed one too and she dropped some linden love on me to buy this exclusive Rebel Hope Couture beauty...  A tuxedo dress.. I  adore the Tux look on a lady nothing said feminine more than a dress with a hint of  mens styled clothing about it...  Walking around in this gown made me feel powerfully beautiful.. And I suspect her new man had something to do with the Linden lovin she tossed my way with the curt .. get it!! that I received in IM.  oh  don't you worry she got one too! and then some..



This man was no dummy..  to this day he never uttered a word that he was behind it and she only hinted at it.. This Man knows how to treat a lady..   So for once I am Happy for her. We all deserve to be treated like a Goddess and any man who is smart enough to take care of his ladies besty and do it in a Non Flirty non sexual way is all right in my book. * wink * You go girlfriend. let the Envy begin let his X's steam with regret for loosing such a fella.  Besides I have known her for so many years of my SL that I know that shes a special lady and he is  just as lucky as she is.

PNP RUNWAY DRESS POSE - 71



 So here is a toast to all you fabulous men who make us women feel special and beautiful or at least assist in what we already know... Cheers.... * and thank you for making my besties eyes sparkle! And me smile like the cat who ate the hat box that has canary feathers on it...... lol this dress is  absolutely to die for... and wearable to any top hat occasion... I am Lervin it!!!


I am barfing sparkles.....


PNP RUNWAY DRESS POSE - 72

PNP RUNWAY DRESS POSE - 73

PNP RUNWAY DRESS POSE - 74

PNP RUNWAY DRESS POSE - 75

PNP RUNWAY DRESS POSE - 76

PNP RUNWAY DRESS POSE - 77

PNP RUNWAY DRESS POSE - 78

PNP RUNWAY DRESS POSE - 79

PNP RUNWAY DRESS POSE -80


JCNY - Madame Couture, Cigarette and Holder
:+*R*+: U&R DOGS-  Etude Pierced Earrings Black
:+*R*+: U&R DOGS- - Invention Bracelet


All Poses used for this blog provided by PNP  Props and Poses