Friday, June 8, 2012

Crazy Couture it's time I made a tinfoil hat!


I WAS THINKING....

[:ME:] Mirror Enigma -Venice Native Skintone (May 2012 Group Gift)

These days my blog has been a little different than my normal.....
I think I am just thinking to much and its coming out very crazy sounding..
My years here have afforded me the experiences that most of us in SL have already had.

The skin and hair I am in.... for this blog is...


Truth Hair  Tashia - crow May 26th release
[:ME:] Destiny Exotic *Lime 



[:ME:]  Color Block limited edition - Acedia Light *Green
TRUTH HAIR  Roma - raven- May 26 release



TRUTH HAIR Jessie - night - group gift - May 26 release
[:ME:]  Acedia Light Skintone Nude

TRUTH HAIR  Jodie - raven- May 26 release
[:ME:]Destiny Exotic Skintone *Cafe

Izzie's - Metallic Flower Necklace



Peoples feelings get hurt.. wedges are placed in between friendships over some Rico Suave Avatar.
Things are stolen from you.. People tell lies.. People  thrive on the hateful and negative... You or others may have become EMO.... the dreaded EMO.. ( eye-roll ) But all said and done SL has been a fun adventure.. and I no longer truly need anyone's company... I have collected my few .. friends  who have been by my side and still talk to me. I suppose I have not offended them in some way.  So what I am saying is Blah blah blah

 sOooOooooOoOOOOooooo..............................



So it got me to thinking about Crazy... but the coolest kind of crazy..
And for a little bit of time I didn't put all my effort into my blog ,
I made something instead.
The hardest part about making something  to me is.. advertisement or promotion.
The fun part is the prims and texturing and just plain imagination of it all.

Also note Izzie's has rings to match the necklace!

G-series* Mesh Corsets comes in a huge assortment of colors and styles 250Leach *demo available for fitting



So I made something crazy and then while I was wearing my hat..
funny things began to happen. Just trust me....

I cannot tell you what happened...
THEY are listening......





I once asked the question .... WHO ARE THEY.....
The reply.....
Those that are not US....




 I believe.....There are conspiracies...




But there are way to many to keep up with.
So instead I will just wear my tinfoil hat.... and avoid the mind tripping....





So...
DO YOU NEEEED a HAT too!!! Lucky for you....
I have made one just for these sort of times..  cheep too 100L
Tapping head knowingly.....

I dedicate this lil tinfoil hat to my Mother... who has always shared the conspiracies with me and kept me in the loop and in the know...
at least when they come for me I wont be surprised!



Who says they are not out to get you? Who are they?   
*taps head*
Yes yes you know...
those that are not us......
Shhhh...
You can get your conspiracy hat for a cheep 100L at

ENTROPY Designs...

Guaranteed to keep your craziest thoughts to yourself..  as long as you do not tell anyone.