Friday, June 1, 2012

Extra set of hands

Sometimes I just need an extra set of hands to get all my work done......
I blog blog blog blog or as it really goes I think of what I am going to blog....... and rarely just relax and spend time with my pals.

[SB] SHIVA complete Avatar (silver)

ONLY 99L  at the  *Marketplace*
Solace Baxton makes the shiva and the fatpack is 333L so far I can only find it on Marketplace
I only found this in the marketplace and it has several different color options to choose from  Silver was my first choice....





Necklace earrings and Hair Comb - Finesmith Isabella silver 500L

Finesmith has some of the best jewels to wear with the couture and the offbeat. I can always find something to wear with the unusual. But even though you can make a statement that is bold  you can be simply elegant. See for  yourself... my looks are sometimes a little less than ordinary.  But there is always something for every style to be found.


Finesmith Demure Delicate Bracelet silver 299L

 Enjoy......